Blog Awards! *\o/*

7:27 PM Laura 8 Comments

Yaaay, I love blog awards! They make me feel all squishy and huggy. I love you all! But mostly Larie because she gave me these awards.



Aren't they cute? You can find Larie at Eye Heart It. She is a wonderful blogger and I encourage you to check her out. Thank you Larie!

Here are the questions that come along with the award.

Name your favourite color: On my nails, turquoise and coral. In any other situation, I gravitate toward anything and everything blue.

Name your favorite song: Anything by the Beatles. You can't force me to choose! That's like... Sophie's Choice, except worse!

Name your favorite dessert: Tiramisu when I'm feeling snobby. On an normal, no-haughty-airs day, I like coconut chocolate chip ice cream. I just discovered this, and it is deee-licious.

What is pissing you off? Ummm. Nothing at the moment, really. Probably the fact that the eyeshadow I used in one of my frankens is kind of clumpy and annoying.

When you're upset, you...  get really passive aggressive. I'm definitely one of those people who likes to stew in silence. When I'm upset, I enjoy being upset. I don't not want people to cheer me up. In fact, I want you to say the wrong thing just so I can feel more vindicated for being in a bad mood. I sound lovely, don't I?

Your favorite pet: I can't pick between my babies! *panics*

Black or White? White. I think?

Your biggest fear is...: ZOMBIES. I have previously discussed the impending threat that is posed by zombies. Seriously. They're coming.

Your best feature is...: Um, I don't know, EVERYTHING ABOUT ME? Haha. Just kidding. I'm not that vain. My best feature is obviously my humility. Okay, kidding again. I guess I would say my best physical feature is my eyes or hair and my best personality feature would be my sense of humor or the fact that I try to quell conflict.

Everyday attitude: Lazy? Or no, I don't like that. I guess I would say optimistic. I'm a pretty positive person.

What is perfection? Me! Okay okay, that joke was old the first time I used it. Maybe Chanel... Actually, I think nature is perfect. When you think about it, humans cause a lot of mistakes and errors. Nature has its own balance and humans just mess it up. Seeing still forests and rolling fields always makes me feel peaceful.

Guilty pleasure: Um, EVERYTHING? I don't really have guilty pleasures. I am quite proud of my guilty pleasures, actually. I love reality TV (Real Housewives, Millionaire Matchmaker, Big Brother, America's Next Top Model, Keeping Up With the Kardashians [yes, I am that far beyond help])


Well that was fun! I'll only tag a few people:

Vintage Makeup
Frazzle and Aniploish
My World
Nail Polish Art Addiction
Pixie Polish

Sandra and Lyndsay, you guys are new followers to my blog but you've commented a lot and that's very kind of you! I really appreciated it and wanted to share the love. Vintage, Karen, and Leslie, you have been following for a while now and never fail to comment once in a while! I really appreciate it.

I've got to run now, but I will notify everyone as soon as I can. Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. I try to be optimistic, too, but sometimes it just isn't possible, haha. And mmm, tiramisu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards and thank you for passing it on to me! :)
    Also, what a coincidence - I just published a new post about awards and I passed them on to you too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Larie: I love it! I'm still on the hunt for the perfect tiramisu, though.

    @Sandra: Well thanks! Great minds think alike. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww YAY! Thank you for tagging me. I really enjoy the blogging community tags/awards that go around

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Real Housewives, and Big Brother, AND America's Next Top Model!

    I just love bad TV.. lol! Thanks so for awarding me!! :) Loved reading your answers!! & congrats

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the awards, these are lovely!!! & I just realized you are from Houston :) I had never seen any blogger from around here woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Leslie: You're welcome!

    @Pixie Polish: No problem! Me too :)

    @Vintage: Reality TV is literally the only reason I go to the gym. I am one of three people in the US that don't have cable, lol, so I have to work out to see Bravo.

    @Polish Amor: Thank you! And yes I am! That's really cool, I didn't know you lived in Houston!

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**