Is This What You Mint?

7:16 PM Laura 4 Comments

One of the polishes I bought on vacation was an unnamed City Colors. At first glance I thought it was mint green, but it's actually got a touch of blue.


Outside, shady

Outside, shady

Uh... I... can't tell. Oops.

I did three coats and you can see that it's still a tad VNL-y, but I didn't want to do a fourth. The formula was unremarkable, neither here nor there really. I'm still not sure what color this is. I guess I'd have to settle on mint green, but it does have that drop of blue that makes it look seafoamy. It's nice but not stunning. It does have a little bit of shimmer, which is lovely. I love me some shimmah!

It kind of reminds me of Essie Turquoise & Caicos, except sheerer and with shimmer.

Not the best polish I've ever used, but I think it was cheap. ;)

Oh, and by the way... I'm going to blow your brains out tomorrow. Seriously. It will be amazing.

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to having my brains blown out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo funny, I am wearing Turquoise and Caicos right now :) Yeah, they are similar but T&C is less green and no metallic sheen. Sorry, I can only tell this because its on my nails right now ;) It is definitely a pretty color in its own right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vintage: I hope it works, lol.

    @Adorable: I just got it recently and I can't wait to try it! I've been lusting after it for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am WAITING for my brains to be blown out!!!

    But i think waiting might do that anyway...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**