Oh my flipping lord this is beautacious.

8:43 PM Laura 10 Comments

So I bet you're super excited for today's post because of the title. Well, you should be. It'll take a while to get there, but we'll get there.

oke.doke. Steal This Teal
Look I remembered the bottle shot! Not a very good one, because I was just like "Holy carp I need a bottle shot." But it's better than no bottle shot.

Shade

Sun. Click for shimmah!

Sun/shade? Shade/sun?

Inside

Lamp (click for shimmahahahahhhh)

This is two coats. It is a blue-leaning dusty teal with green shimmer. It's nice. I don't know if I love it, but I like it. I don't know why I don't love it, since it is a) teal, b) blue-leaning, and c) has shimmer, which means it should be my SOUL MATE but I think it might be the dustiness. I don't know. I like dusty polishes sometimes, but not all the time. But it's nice.

The formula was easy to work with. It was nice. I don't have any other oke.doke.s. That is a super annoying name to type. oke.doke. TOO MUCH PUNCTUATION OMFG.

And here's where it gets awesome. I had just bought OPI Austin-tatious Turquoise that day and I was like "Well heck, I'll just slap it on top!" And it was AMAZEBALLS.

Shade

SUN OMGIRAFFEBALLS.

shimmershimmershimmershimmer EYEGASM

Lamp! Look at the slight purple duochrominess!

Oh my gawwwwd. It's so freaking beautiful. I had heard that Austin-tatious Turquoise has a pretty horrible, sheer formula, but it looks fantastic layered. I have it on my toes right now, it required four coats, but a muggle told me it looks like mermaids. Laura one, haters zero. So. Much. Win.

And here are the Color Club mini sets that I have, just in case you were wondering.

Do you hear the angelic choir, or is it just me?

10 comments:

  1. I have never seen Color Club in a store before anywhere. Is this an online only thing?

    And the blues - they're gorgeous. Everyone has such pretty blues! I need more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both... :) Did u know there are 154 polishes on your want list??? Maybe underlining the more wanted would be helpful (winkwink ;)
    Oh! Also, I finally caught up with all your posts! Talk about a computer potato, it took me forever! I missed at least 17 AMAZING manis so this comment here is "Wow all the polish you have worn for the past 2 weeks has been fantastic!"

    Also "SUN OMGIRAFFEBALLS" .... really? That's a little overboard. I actually got to kiss a giraffe :* TODAY!!! so :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Larie: I thought Color Club was just a myth or a conspiracy theory until people talked about finding them at Ross, and what do you know, they were there! And yes, you do need more blues. Blue is my favorite color!

    @Meg: Uhh I'll try to organize my list... later...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great title.... loving both polishes..... never seen the first brand but looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I totally love both polishes. Blue/Teal polishes are my weakness, they're gooooorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok seriously loving your blog- am a new follower and will be sending you an email to gush more

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Polish Amor: Thank you! I don't think it's available here in Houston, I got it while I was on vacation. :(

    @Sandra: Yes, me too! I adore them.

    @Fingers: Aw thanks! I added my email in my profile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Austin-tatious Turquoise is AMAZINGNESS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It so is. It looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's really pretty but I don't see what all the fuss is about. I guess it's better in real life???

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**