Yay another blog award! Are you sick of these?

8:30 PM Laura 6 Comments

What can I say? People love me.

This was given to me by Sandra from My World. I mean, not my world, it's her world. You get it, right? Thanks Sandra!

So, the rules are:

1. Link to the person you got it from
2. Tell seven things about yourself
3. Give the award to ten bloggers

Don't you just love hearing all this stuff about me? I love telling you!

1. I am obsessed with the soap opera Days of Our Lives. I love the drama!

2. I collect glass animal figurines. I have some teeny weeny ones and then some bigger ones. I organize them by color.

3. I don't have a purse. Carrying one just doesn't feel right to me.

4. I love Emma Stone. She's actually a natural blonde but dyes her hair red, and so do I (for now at least, I think I'm going to go back to blonde). She also has a teensy bit of a lisp, like me. It gives me hope that I can be as awesome as her.

5. I love Lost. Except for the last season. Man, they really screwed it up.

6. I don't know why I thought of this, but I am deeply offended by Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon naming their babies Moroccan and Monroe. I mean, MOROCCAN? Are you KIDDING me?

7. I totally can't think of an interesting fact. Maybe that I think Ryan Gosling is the hottest guy ever?

Okeydoke then, that's all! I hope that wasn't too boring. Since I just did some awards, I'm not going to do ten tags, but I would like to give this to Polish Amor and All Things YK Hearts.

Also, I made a poll up in the top right hand corner of the blog for you to vote on what you'd like to see next.

I've got a bunch of random untrieds to get through, but I also found some Color Club minis at Ross, some from the Wicked Sweet collection and others that are just neutrals. Then I also made a collection of five frankens inspired by Breakfast Club characters. So you can vote on whatever you'd like to see next! I'd love your feedback.

Have a good weekend!

6 comments:

  1. LOL, I as not happy with the ending of Lost either (and I as a die hard fan). It as kind of a let down. Congrats on your award!

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know they totally ruined it... djsghsjf;hfsj. Anywho, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love Emma Stone, she's such an awesome actress. And I totally agree, Ryan Gosling's is smokin. I hope Crazy Stupid Love will be great with both of them, the trailer looks funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Color Club minis? I bet they're adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sandra: Yes! It's got my two favorite celebrities ever, so it has to be good.

    @KarenD: They're actually not really "mini," they're 7 mL, but since that's smaller than a regular Color Club I didn't know what else to call them. They are a little cute, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award .... love all your facts... I cant believe you dont carry a purse.. I would feel naked w/out one :-P I just got one of those mini set of Color Club for Starry Temptress, using one right now :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**