Braaaaaains

5:40 PM Laura 3 Comments

First off, let me explain the title of today's post because you are, no doubt, confused.

Today's polish is Awakening by China Glaze. While to some people, that name may bring to mind thoughts of rebirth, renewal, and rejuvenation, it brings to my mind thoughts of the zombie apocalypse. 

Seriously. You have no idea how terrified I am of zombies. They scare the living crap out of me. I mean, they're friggin' maggoty and undead and stuff, which is disgusting, and second of all, THEY ARE FLIPPING GONNA EAT YOUR GUTS.

We need to be prepared in case of the zombie apocalypse. Honestly. I hate zombies. I would viciously murder a zombie with much more force than necessary and then bury its head separate from its body (is that vampires? Whatever, they scare me too. Anything that doesn't die WHEN IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FRICKING DEAD.) But zombies scare me a lot more than vampires because they're gross. At least vampires are clean (and in some cases, sparkly. Stephenie Meyer ruined any street cred vampires had when she wrote Twilight. Honestly, she scares me too, but for totally different reasons.)

Anyway, enough about my horrifying fear of zombies. I wonder if there's a word for that. Zombophobia? I definitely have it.

Thankfully, the polish was beautiful. I took lots of pics to show you all the prettiness :)

 Outside

 Outside

 Outside

Inside

Inside

This is three coats. Lovely application, just like yesterday. China Glaze rawks.  Loooove all the gold shimmer. I wouldn't really classify this as a duochrome (a polish that is different colors from different angles, FYI for the polish uninformed) because it's really just varying shades of the same color. I really liked it, though, and it was surprisingly nice with my skin tone. Also I just noticed that cleanup sucked. Sorry, guys.

The only thing that could make this better is if it didn't make me think of zombies.

Anyone have tips for surviving the zombie apocalypse? They would be mucho appreciado.

- Laura

3 comments:

  1. So basically this is really pretty.
    OUTSIDE PICTURES ARE BETTER

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think vampires need to be burned, but I'm not sure. I admit I'm woefully underprepared for paranormal attacks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sonia: Yes, they are, but I need to show people how it looks in different light. :)

    @KarenD: I'm sort of hoping zombies are burned with nail polish remover, since that is something I have an abundance of.

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**