Essie Coat Azure

8:56 PM Laura 8 Comments

I believe I have been hit with a massive case of writer's block, so today's post is going to be short. Today's feature is Essie Coat Azure and I started stamping before I realized that I needed to take pics of the base color, so that's why there's only three fingers.

Outside, sun

Inside

This is one thick coat. It's a periwinkle blue with an allover shimmer. The formula was unremarkable, not hard to work with. It's nice but a little plain, so I stamped it with Sally Hansen Celeb City and plate BM21.

Inside

Okay, that's all for today! Hopefully my blogging muse will return from her wild partying and not be too hungover to inspire me. Until next time!

8 comments:

  1. Pretty! I just bought this on clearance at Target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coat Azure is one of my most favorite colors of all time!!!! Love your stamping combo as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it with the design! :) Gorgeous shade overall. I'm not a fan of Essie polishes though, the ones I own take several coats and take forever to dry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also I too have been hit with a case of writer's block, kind of.. I just haven't felt like writing posts, but I have a few planned so fear not! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a beautiful blue and I love what you did with it in the last picture. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Cute..... the stamping looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, especially with the stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Madeline: Lucky girl! I hope you like it.

    @Leslie: I actually wasn't really feeling it without the stamping. I was pretty surprised since I've never met a blue I didn't like, but I guess it had to happen sometime!

    @Vintage: Aw, well it's a good thing there are a lot of other polish brands besides Essie! And writer's block is totally understandable. Im' with you!

    @shivani: Thank you!

    @Polish Amor: Thanks. :)

    @Sandra: Thank you! I was pretty proud of it myself, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**