Untrieds Month: Maybelline Go Go Green

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

Today's polish is a random one I found on sale at Ulta, and I bought it just because it's so not what I normally go for and I thought it might be similar to the infamous and elusive China Glaze Moonpool.

Maybelline Go Go Green
shade
sun (the shimmer is very pretty in this one!)
natural light
sun
shade
lamp

3 coats. Go Go Green is an acid geen polish with some fantabulous gold shimmer. Trippy, man! It isn't a Moonpool dupe as I had hoped, from swatches I've seen online Moonpool is a darker green, but this might satisfy your craving if you're lusting after Moonpool.

I have to be honest, these pics are from forever ago and I honestly don't really remember what the formula was like, so sue me. I don't recall it being terribly awful or wonderfully amazing or anything.

Oh, and I finally got around to seeing Crazy, Stupid, Love last night! WOW Ryan Gosling gets better looking every time I see him. *fans self*


"Seriously!? It's like you're photoshopped!"


0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**