OPI Meep-Meep-Meep

7:45 PM Laura 7 Comments

So by now you've probably seen a lot of OPI Muppets collection pictures, but I picked out four of them that I have to show you. 

First up, Meep-Meep-Meep


lamp

lamp

shade

sun

sun

sun

sun (click!)

Two coats. Meep-Meep-Meep is absolutely gorgeous, it's a red semi-jelly with gorgeous shimmer flecks that flash purple. I love it, it's so unique.

The formula was lovely, no cleanup was necessary. It was smooth and creamy and DELICIOUS.

Agh I love this so much. I just want to nom it all up. I have the feeling it would taste like red jelly beans mixed with sparkles and joy. Mmm, now I'm hungry...

Okay so I don't really have anything else to say other than this is FANTASTIC and I want to BATHE in it. I wonder, how many bottles of nail polish would it take to fill a bathtub...?

7 comments:

  1. I love it so much as well! I must ask though, how does joy taste Laura? :-D

    Oh by the way, I ordered the houndstooth nail plate. Thanks for the recommendation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT is so pretty! I love the name too. Makes you want to say it. MEEP-Meep-Meep, ok my son is looking at me like i'm crazy! I would actually think of how much acetone you'd need!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color...wearing it on my toes! wonder how you would look if you took a bath in it :_P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the name on this one. And the color, but I think I have something similar. Maybe. I don't know. Did you pick up the Fozzie one? That's the only one I wanted :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Vintage: I imagine joy tastes something like beignets and Kit Kat bars, but that's just my opinion! I hope you like the houndstooth plate, it's one of my favorite designs!

    @Nail Reflections: LOL! It is a pretty great name! Haha, I'd probably need a few gallons to clean up the tub afterwards!

    @Fingers: OMG! http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nom

    @Polish Amor: I would look like a crazy person, and also my skin would probably melt off.

    @Larie: I almost did, but I just don't think I would like it on me. I'd love to see it on you, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being a fuchsia gal - I am big time into this one. It's similar to last year's Let Me Entertain You from OPI Burlesque - only LMEY has a bit more depth and real sparkle in it. This one has something that looks like white little pieces of plastic something in it besides a sparkle - not sure what it is. ?But still the color is pretty and it's cheaper and easier to find that LMEY that I prefer.

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**