Untrieds Month: Finger Paints Art of Theft

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

Many moons ago, I noticed this little beauty at Sally's. I tend to shun the Finger Paints in favor of new collections from China Glaze and Orly, but for some reason I heard my name being called by a lovely dark blue polish with a coppery pink shimmer. Lo and behold, it was Finger Paints Art of Theft!

sun
sun
I tried to get the shimmer to show up in the bottle since it didn't exactly transfer to the nail.
sun
sorta sun
sorta sun
sun
sorta sun
more shimmer searching
sun
sun
shade
shade
shade

2 coats. Art of Theft is a deep blue polish with that beautiful coppery pink shimmer that suckered me in. Unfortunately, it doesn't really translate to the nail whatsoever. It's stunning in the bottle so I'm really disappointed that it didn't quite wow me on the nail.

The formula was great, smooth as silk. It's a really nice color and the shimmer does show up a little bit in the sun, but I just wish it was there more! Flurgh, I can't believe I succumbed to the shimmery wiles of another polish floozy that just led me on. When will I see the light and stop buying every pretty polish that calls my name!?

...probably never.

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**