China Glaze Cross Iron 360

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments


I've got a few polishes from China Glaze's Halloween collection to show you, and I will start with one that I unexpectedly liked:

China Glaze Cross Iron 360







2 coats. Sorry it's in such bad shape, this was after a day of wear. Cross Iron 360 is a burnt orange polish, slightly metallic with gold shimmer. I did not expect to like this one at all since I don't care for oranges on my skintone (they make me look dead, and as you should know by now, I am terrified of zombies and therefore do not like anything that makes me look like one).

The formula was great, really smooth and easy to work with, although it did dry kinda slowly which is probably why it's got so many marks in it.

I have no idea what the name is referencing. I don't know what a cross iron is, nor do I know why "360" seems to be randomly tacked on at the end. If anyone could explain this name, I would be very appreciative!

I am so glad to have finally found an orange that doesn't make me look like a flesh-eating monster! Although now I have these image of a bunch of zombies moaning "NAAAAAAAILS..." and a fem-zombiewith her nails painted going "Does this color make me look dead?"

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**