Orly Stone Cold

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

So I've got a ton of random NOTD posts from forever ago that I really should post, so I'm going to start clearing these suckers out!

Every once in a while, there comes a polish that is absolutely gorgeous. A polish that knocks you off your feet. Honestly, I don't have much to say about this one because it's so gorgeous. Although I took a zillion pictures, so that counts for... a jabillion words?

Orly Stone Cold

I also decided to do a silver shatter accent finger, just because it looks hawt.

pleeeease click on this gorgeous sun shot

sun

sun

sun

shadeish

shade

inside

lamp

lamp

OOOOMG. This is three coats of Stone Cold. It. Is. Beautiful.


I mean really. Have you ever seen so gorgeous a blue? It's got a blue base that is jam packed with gorgeous blue microflakies. It's this unbelievably rich, radiant blue color, and the finish is ridiculously stunning. Favorite blue ever? It's certainly in the running.

The formula wasn't the best, but it was manageable. And totally worth it.

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**