OPI Gone Gonzo

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

So you might have noticed that I switched the commenting system to Disqus. Blogger's comment system is really annoying and cumbersome and it keeps telling me that my account doesn't have permission to view this page which is dumb, because I just sign out and sign back in on the same account and it works fine. And with Disqus I can respond to comments easier and it's an all-around less annoying system. I've imported all the old comments, so things should be running smoothly! If you have a Disqus account you can use that, but if you could comment under the same name you've been using that would help me identify you. :)

Anywho, today I will be featuring the last Muppet polish that I bought.

OPI Gone Gonzo

inside


sun


lamp

sun

meooooow

wtf is this

shade

sun

This is like... 4 coats-ish. It was still kinda patchy but it was generally so blinding that you didn't notice. Gone Gonzo is full of small, light blue hex glitter and larger silver hex glitter. It's very, VERY shiny and reflective. It catches every little infintesimal particle of light and reflects it back in your face times a thousand. You could communicate in morse code with this. Just flash your nails around. Or you could blind potential muggers and murders by wiggling your fingers in their face. Thanks, OPI!

The formula was good, not thick or gloopy and luckily it dried fast so I was able to do the bajillion coats. Oh yeah, removal was a total nightmare. Not fun, guys, not fun. But I think it was worth it. It's always fun to blind innocent bystanders with your nails!

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**