Skittles

7:39 PM Laura 1 Comments

For those of you who are polish uninformed, a "skittles" manicure is when you do each of your nails a different color. I have a less overwhelming version of this to show you today.


Both outdoors, I almost forgot to take pictures (whoops!) I used Orly French Manicure polish in Angel Face, and from thumb to pinky I used: NYC 202A, Milani Orange Burst, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Green With Envy, Milani Bolting Blue, and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Deep Purple

I used tape to make the lines straight, sorry I fudged up the index finger :( this makes me sad. Buuut never mind this. I was in the mood for a French manicure, but I thought that might bore you guys, so I did a funky one. I'm not really sure how I feel about this, honestly. Maybe it's a little childish? I'm not sure. Ohhh well. Maybe I'll try another way of funking up a French? 

If you have any weird, wacky, or wonderful ideas for French manicures, I'd love to hear it!

Also, I'm going to be MIA this weekend, so no posts for a few days D: I'll try really hard to post something Sunday night, but I don't know if I'll be able to. I'll definitely be back Monday, though!

To tide you over, I thought you might enjoy this:

I think David Beckham is allergic to shirts. Bloody good view, eh, mates?

Well, that's all for now!

- Laura

1 comment:

  1. The sheer fact that you post this often makes me immensely jealous of your school's (which I just realized should not be named) workload.

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**