Lions and tigers and... giraffes?

7:00 PM Laura 3 Comments

Hola! Today I have another Konad fail, I should probably just quit trying. But hey, practice makes perfect, right? Just wondering how much practice you have to do to get perfect...

But here's the base I used.

Two coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Yellow Kitty (love the name)


Sooo, since I was going to the zoo today, I thought I should do some animal-themed nails.

Blargh. Not what I was hoping for. I used plate BM10, and I used Revlon's Hot For Chocolate for the stamping.

So yeah, not exactly the best stamp job. I did, however, get one good nail:

WHY COULDN'T THEY ALL LOOK LIKE THISSSS!?!?!? SOB

Ah well, I suppose one can't be perfect all the time. I did my best, though. I've been wanting a brown polish FOREVER, so I'll show you the Revlon by itself tomorrow. Hopefully it'll make me a lot happier than these stupid giraffe nails did.

So does anyone out there know the "trick" for Konading? IS there a trick? Can this be mastered? I'd love to know.

- Laura



3 comments:

  1. This is so fantastic. Please tell me people at your school compliment your nails all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked that very same question and all I was told is keep practicing! WTF? How does that help me?

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**