HAAAAAA TAKENYAAAAA MA MA MI MA MA MAAAAA

6:50 PM Laura 3 Comments

Confused? Good.

JK, BFFs! OMG, like I'm TTLY like RFLING, you guys. You're like WTF and I'm like LOL!

Even more confused? Awesome. Sometimes I get carried away.

Anyway, if you didn't get it, the title is the Lion King song, because today's polish reminds me of the Lion King.

I did this on the camping trip as well. It's Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer in Dawn to Earth.

It's really the name that gets me. Dawn to Earth. It makes me think of that scene where the crazy baboon lifts Simba up to the sky and it's all powerful and stuff.

I'm preeeeetty sure this is three coats. This is actually a really crappy picture of it :\ It was much prettier in real life, it had just sliiiightly pinkish undertones. I honestly don't know how to describe it. It was kind of nude, but not. I don't know, I'm freakishly pale, so maybe it would be nude on other people. Anyhow, it was super pretty, and application was unremarkable.

So, how do you feel about nudes? The polishes, not the people, though I suppose those would be nudists. I just didn't want any confusion, because that would be bad. Not that I have anything against nudists, it's just an interesting lifestyle choice...

ANYWAY, that's all I've got for you today. See you tomorrow (I hope)!

- Laura

3 comments:

  1. I always thought of it as more of a "AAAAH TAKENYAAA MAH MAH MI SI MAMAAAA (oooohhhh)"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it is just me but a "nude" nail wouldn't have any polish on it... pale nail polish is like a white shirt, or one of those creepy shirts where it is "ACK THEY AREN"T WEARING A SHIRT!" retake "o yeah, they are, it just blends in with their skin..." so really it isnt nude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should go to a nudie beach and paint the people's fingers an opalescent nude color when they're sleeping.

    Or something.

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**