Like a Virgin

6:42 PM Laura 2 Comments



Howdy! Bet the title really got you going there, eh? I chose it because I have been de-China-Glaze-virginified! I have to say, it was quite an enjoyable experience.

Outside

Inside

This is two coats of Watermelon Rind. Honestly, it looked like nothing to watermelon rind to me, but it was quite pretty anyway! Actually, that's an understatement. It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I cannot tell you how much I love this color. It's really a perfect teal. These pictures are a little misleading, it leans more green in real life, with just the right amount of blue. I love teals, so maybe I'm a little biased, but whaaatever. This is gaw-juss. The shimmer is just right, not overpowering but not too subtle either... I think I'm in looove.

Application was lurrrvely. So silky and flowy... ahhh. Good stuff, China Glaze. I'm glad I've finally gotten to try this stuff. I tried wrapping my tips with marginal success, since I'm going to hack my nails down this week. I've got a piano recital and I can't have my nails click-clacking all over the place.

What's your favorite nail polish brand? Anything I should try?

- Laura

2 comments:

  1. (essie) ahem, so, I was so going to say something...

    OH! Right, so why don't you just photoshop the color to make it look right, instead of just saying how it's different?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I don't have photoshop?

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**