GET YER BOOTIES OVER TO ZOYA **RIGHT NOW** (or before Wednesday)

11:04 AM Laura 0 Comments

Not to sound demanding, but seriously. Zoya is having their Earth Day promo going on and it's super awesome.

Basically, you only pay four bucks per bottle (normal price is seven), and when they send you the polish you send back any old or unwanted nail polish so that they can dispose of it safely.

So what are you waiting for???

READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!

I'm getting
  • Gemma
  • Charla
  • Adina
  • Dharma
  • Phoebe
  • Faye

I'm so excited! I haven't been able to find Zoyas ANYWHERE in Houston so I had to take advantage of this. :)

If anyone does know where Zoyas are sold here, though, info would be much appreciated!

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**