Guuurl shake that laffy taffy

6:48 PM Laura 2 Comments

G'day, mates! Anybody get the song reference in the title? No?

There ya go, Laffy Taffy by D4L

The reason I am showing you this obnoxious, misogynistic rap song is because it pops into my head whenever I see "Taffy," and this nail polish is CG Boundless Color Pink Taffy.


 Inside

 Outside

And my favorite ring :)

I love this color! It's so happy and sweet and OMG like I totally volunteered at the animal shelter after cheerleading practice yesterday, the kitties were SOOOO CUUUUUTE!

Kinda like that, but it's nice. This was four coats, nice and shiny and definitely pink. It's a good formula, nothing bad to say there. This is probably the Barbie-est color I've ever seen. It's definitely good for girly days, it made me happy to look at :) However, I tend to mess with my nails a lot so this had lots of chips and dents in it by the end of the day. It's not the most durable, since I do this to all nail polishes and plenty of them hold up better. But, if you don't have the obsessive need to tap at your nails all day, then it should be fine.

So, do you like it, or is it obnoxiously girly? Comment!

- Laura


P.S.
 Pearl on a pile of laundry. D'awwww.

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, you and your nail tapping.
    I can always tell when you're annoyed cause you tap at your nails XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes your annoyed tap! I find it funny.... but I really LOVE this color!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**