The Thursday Post

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

100 Years - Five for Fighting. I was really tempted to do another country song, but I know it's not everyone's cup of tea so I refrained. Not to mention this song is full of win.

It's too late for Christmas, but maybe you can still find a use for these freaking awesome science-y gifts. I'm sure Larie will find this stuff as cool as I do.

Aww, are these adorable or what?

Okay, some things in life are just awesome. Here you go. Please tell me that's not insanely creative. I think my favorite is the French fry spider and the ketchup packet cockroach, although of course I love the nail polish one.

I'm sure some of you can sympathize: I am addicted to lip balm. So I was quite pleased when I saw this post. I've always wanted to try the Korres Lip Butters, maybe now I will!

Of course, what would the Thursday Post be without awesome pictures? Voila. They're all amazingly beautiful, but I think the second one is my favorite.

Three words: homemade peppermint patties.

To make up for the lack of posts the past two days, I have some nail wheel spam for you.

Hits Lambada, Hits Artemis (this is WAAAAY more holo in real life), Ozotic 505 (all over black)

Nails Inc. Trafalgar Square (by itself on the left, over black on the right), unnamed green foil snowman polish in the middle.

a-england Perceval and Iseult

Butter London Tart With a Heart (over black on the far left, alone in the middle) and The Black Knight

Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe, Don't Tell Mama, Naked

Remember those frankens I showed you forever ago? Well I made some more. (I couldn't find any of the WnW bottles I had sitting around, so I finally gave up looking and bought some more) Please enlargen these to view them in their full glory.

(I need to thin up the pink one so the holo glitter shows through more)

The white and taupe one aren't done, they need a little something more.

The whole family (so far)

If you're wondering what this collection is for, I'll give you a hint. Each polish is inspired by a character from a cancelled TV show. There are going to be 10 polishes in all. If you can guess what it is then I'll... well I'll think you're awesome. And I might come up with a prize, if you're lucky.

Happy Thursday!

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**