Belated Thursday Post

10:48 AM Laura 0 Comments

I feel like I haven't posted in a million years! Sorry guys, I have a backlog of pictures the size of Alaska but I haven't had any time to upload them or write the posts. I promise I will try to get as much done this weekend as possible so that I can finally get it all cleared out. I've still got to post all those Shades of the Season polishes that I got in a giant tube at CVS! Remember that? It was a looong time ago... Anywho, here's the Thursday Post to tide you over.

We Are Young - fun. featuring Janelle Monae. Yes, I heard this on Glee, but this is the original version. I can't decide which I like better! It's a really awesome song. It's one of those anything-is-possible-let's-go-act-crazy songs.


This Chanel collection reminds me of candy. I want to eat it all up! I wish they would make a July one, though. It should be a beautiful ruby red.

OMG. Please tell me you almost licked your screen too when you saw this. Just... yum.

How adorable is this? I love that it's not in traditional Christmas colors, which makes it more interesting. I'll definitely try to replicate it!

I really wish I lived in a place where I could wake up to this.

*sigh* Curse my geographic location!

Seen anything interesting you'd like to share? Leave it in the comments, I'd love to know! Have a good weekend, everyone. :)



0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**