ChG Velvet Bow + Ring in the Red

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

So I bought some China Glaze holiday polishes and I'll start showing them to you today!

We'll start with the delicious Velvet Bow.





3 coats. I had to make sure it was all evenly deep so it ended up around 3 coats, but I liked it better with 2. Velvet Bow is a deep, vampy brick red that dries uber-shiny and hawt. I could literally see my reflection in it, no lie. So that merits at about pecan pie bars on the celery-unicorn scale. Never had pecan pie bars? You should. They're delicious.

Next, I layered Ring in the Red on top.







W-O-W this is gorgeous. With a coat of topcoat it was so smooth and shiny and gorgeous. Truly mesmerizing. I like that Velvet Bow underneath provides a lovely depth to it, rather than layering it over a red that matches the glitter. This was a stunning combo and definitely very festive. I can't wait to show you the rest! (PS I did glitter layering combos for all of them, and they're all drop dead HAWT so you better prepare yourselves)

Have you picked up any holiday polishes?

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**