The Thursday PostOh my gosh Thursday came way too fast. I'm afraid I totally wasn't vigilant about finding links. I will, however, give you a song and then do a tag that I need to get around to.
Don't Stop - Foster the People
Now that you have some background music, I'll do the Nail Polish Tag.
- How many nail polishes do you have? Oh gosh... probably around 200 now. I don't want to count!
- What is your favorite brand of nail polish? Hmm. That's tricky. OPI's formula is usually impeccable, but I love the colors that Zoya offers, and China Glaze is just pretty awesome all around. I don't want to pick!
- Do you like crackle polish, or do you hate it? Meh, I don't know. It looks too "muggle-y" in my opinion, but I do occasionally use the silver shatter I have.
- What is your first nail polish brand? I honestly don't remember. Oh wait, I think it was Milani! The first polishes I remember buying are Milani Totally Cool and OPI Mad as a Hatter.
- If you're going to have a nail polish line, what are you gonna name it? Laura's Lacquers, duh!
- What nail polish color does not compliment you?
- Usually orange and yellow. They make me look dead which reminds me of zombies and zombies are pretty much my biggest fear.
- And what color does compliment you?
- Usually pale colors, since I am freakishly pale, but I really love blues/turquoises/teals.
- Name two of your best nail art friends? How could I pick? I don't want to list people because I'm afraid I'll leave someone out, but I must give a shout out to Leslie for really making me try nail art!
- What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received? Oh man, I don't know! I think I'm going to have to credit Leslie again for sending me a wonderful franken that she made, which was unbelievably fabulous of her!
- Make a speech about thanking the blogger who gave you this tag. Thank you to Leslie and Tyne for passing this on to me. They are both wonderful ladies and I love everything they do! You should check out their blogs because there is guaranteed to be something awesome on there.
I'll be back with some more polish tomorrow, I promise! It's been a busy week but never fear! I will have plenty more posts coming up soon.
You're welcome, Lady Gaga. You're welcome.