China Glaze Holly Day + Twinkle Lights

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

For the next China Glaze glitterpalooza, we will begin with Holly Day.








2 coats. It's a beautiful dark green, nice and creamy and shiny as a dream. The formula is lovely and as you can see, it is also quite reflective. I decided to layer Twinkle Lights on top.








Unfortunately, I don't really like this. I don't really know what's off about it but it's just kinda meh. It just doesn't do it for me. On a scale of celery to unicorn, this would rate about at marbles. Maybe if I layered it over something else I'd like it better. Or maybe even if I just did it by itself and made it opaque. Yeah, I think that'd be good. I'll try it again later.

Have you tried Twinkle Lights? Had any success?

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**