Da svidanya, shiny nails!

6:30 PM Laura 7 Comments

That means goodbye in Russian, right? I have no idea how it's supposed to be spelled, but I tried. A+ for effort, right?

Okay so now GUESS GUESS GUESS what today's polish is!

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

OMG GUYS IT'S OPI RUSSIAN NAVY SUEDE!

AREN'T YOU SO EXCITED?

IIIIII AAAAAAAAAAMMMMM!

Outside

Inside

I don't have the bottle because I borrowed it from someone, and yes, the cleanup sucks. Boo.

BUT ISN'T IT SO PREEEETTTTYYYYY? DON'T YOU JUST LOOOOOOOOVE IT?

I think you can tell that I do.

I know that mattes are supposed to be unruly, and this is the first matte I've used, but it was very nice! I loved the fact that it dried so fast, because I hate hate hate waiting for polish to dry. I used two coats, but if I had been better about coverage I definitely could have gotten away with one. Wow, this stuff is awesome. Look at the shimmer! When I removed it, the navy part came off and it was all silver shimmer. Too cool.

THIS IS AWESOME. THE END.

Comments comments comments!!!

- LAAAURAAAAA :)

7 comments:

  1. I like it!!! The blue looks really nice, but umm call me clueless, what is a matte... (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glitter fairy pooped on your hand parts again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok super confuzzled, but google translate says goodbye it свидания! Which is a different alphabet!!! :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Clueless (Meg): Matte means it's not shiny. And yes, Russian has a different alphabet. :P

    @Anna: Sorta... except it's a little more subtle than that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The OPI Suedes are very nice, I agree. My favorite is We'll Always Have Paris. Or maybe Here Today Aragon Tomorrow. It's hard to choose just one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I NEED to have all of these. I like We'll Always Have Paris :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**