They like me! They really like me!I WON AN AWAAAAARD!
KarenD at Frazzle and Aniploish has given me...
Squee! Isn't it so purrrty?
Well this is just too much. L'il ole me has only been blogging for a month and a half! I'm quite flattered and honored, thanks so much KarenD!
Let's see, I'm supposed to tell you ten random things about myself. Hum ho, here we go!
1. Okay, the reason I sometimes have weird dents in my nail polish is because I tap my nails against each other obsessively. Like, I seriously cannot stop doing it. THERE I TOLD YOU, NOW LEAVE ME ALONE.
2. I deactivated my Facebook a while ago because telling people that I deactivated my Facebook makes me feel superior. (Just kidding, I deactivated it because it was sucking up all of my time, but feeling superior is just an added bonus)
3. I play piano, so I have to keep my nails shortish. Also, talon nails really scare me.
4. Zombies. They scare me too. They are my biggest fear in the entire world. I'm not kidding.
5. The Breakfast Club is my favorite movie. Ever. Also Across the Universe. That's my favorite movie too.
6. The Beatles were, are, and always will be the best band in the world.
7. Seven is my favorite number! My birthday is on 7/7, which is probably more information than I should be sharing with you, but since I know that I'm going to tell you it's my birthday when July 7th rolls around I figured I might as well tell you now. If seven had a color, it would be magenta. Definitely.
8. I quit playing volleyball two years ago and I miss it. :(
9. I like routines. I do everything at roughly the same time, in the same order, every day. I wouldn't say I'm completely un-spontaneous, but that's just because if I say I'm not spontaneous now, I'll tell you about something spontaneous I did later and then I'll feel like a hypocrite.
10. I do not smile with my teeth. Ever. You don't want to see it, trust me.
There! Now you know a little bit more about me! I'm also supposed to tag ten people for this award, which I would do, but seeing as I'm definitely a rookie blogger I'm gonna wait till I have a little more street cred and then I'll do the tagging. :)