Day 29: Inspired by the Supernatural
Are you ready to be amazed? Seriously.
I have outdone myself. Really, I'm so proud. This is going to slap you in the face and while you're flailing on the floor it's going to slap your mom. And then maybe it'll slap your cousin's wife's cat while we're at it.
Are you ready for this?
Prepare yourselves. Because here's my inspiration for today:
sun (these are better in bigger view)
Am I awesome or what? I drew a freaking UNICORN on my hand. Yes. I didn't do a step-by step thing for this since it really wasn't that difficult, but here's the breakdown:
- thumb: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Blue Away with Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Ice Queen
- index finger: Milani Bolting Blue stamped with Milani Gold Lamé
- middle finger: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Co-Bolt Blue with China Glaze Skyscraper, unicorn body is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind White, its horn is Milani Gold Lamé, its eye and nostril are Wet n Wild Black Creme, and its mane is Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Tough Taupe
- ring finger (in rainbow order): Revlon Top Speed Cherry, CG Boundless Color Candy Corn, Sinful Colors Unicorn (how could I not use this?), Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Going Green, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Co-Bolt Blue, and American Apparel African Violet
- pinky: OPI Roadhouse Blues with Jesse's Girl Firefly. The horn is Milani Gold Lamé and the stripes are Wet n Wild Black Creme
Phew! So yeah, it really wasn't too difficult, I just did all the base colors first and then painted the designs on with my teeny paintbrush. Since I absolutely cannot paint with my left hand, I did my entire right hand in OPI Roadhouse Blues plus Jesse's Girl Firefly. It is a gooorgeous combination.
blurred for sparkle-ocity
So yeah, I'm very proud of this! Dare I say it, but I think I'm developing a knack for nail art! I've never been good at drawing, maybe I should try painting again? Hmm...