NOPI Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam + Blingage

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

Today's manicure starts with Nicole by OPI Khloe Had a Little Lam Lam. This is the only polish I wanted from the Kardashian collection. I really don't want to encourage them any more than I have to.






This is two coats. Khloe Had a Little Lam Lam is a dark green-leaning teal, about the color of chalkboards.

The formula was really nice and smooth and creamy, although the bottle shape and brush shape are bleh.

And since I couldn't leave well enough alone, I added Essie As Gold As It Gets on top.






How beautiful is that!? As Gold As It Gets is a little thick but is jam-packed with gorgeous gold flecks and adds another level to any polish.

And then... since I was in a rather extravagant mood, I added Hits Lambada on top of that.







Holy good lord, is this not fantastic? Just so awesome. It's like magical dragon skin, all the different colors in Lambada are so beautiful, and coupled with the glinting shards of As Gold As It Gets I just want to pass out from the gloriousness.

Anywho, I've asked some of my blogging buds if they would be willing to do some guest posts for me, since I won't have much time for posting until March. So I'll have a sort of mini-guest post series, and I'm really excited! All these ladies are so awesomely talented and I can't wait to show them off to you.

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**