Happy Valentine's Day!

7:58 PM Laura 0 Comments

Happy commercially-created-pretty-pointless-holiday-that-usually-causes-more-pain-than-pleasure Day, my lovelies!

I kid, I kid. I have nothing against Valentine's Day, but it's not really anything special either. So this year, guess who's my valentine? YOU! Yes you, all you beautiful people, I love you so much.

Here, I made you a Valentine!


I didn't want to do anything too pink or gross for today so I decided this was appropriate without being ew.

If you want to know about specific colors, feel free to ask!

And now, as I bid you adieu, I leave you with a bunch of CUTE.





0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**