Untrieds Month: The mystery polish

7:45 PM Laura 7 Comments

Sorry for the non-post yesterday, I was unexpectedly busy so I didn't get around to it, but I'm back! Today I have a no-brand, unnamed polish that I found at Walgreens with the Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers stuff.

I am going to call it Bloody Rose because there's a rose on it and it's red, not to mention it should be something scary for Halloween.

Only shade shots, unfortunately it is hard to get sun in my yard.





Glitter!

And a lamp shot.

This is three coats. It's a jelly magenta/red/fuchsia with shimmer and some intermittent holo glitter. Quite an interesting polish, and I really like the color! It was a wee bit stanky so I'm not sure about its chemical composition, but who cares.

Aaand the formula was a little gummy but nothing too difficult. It was a little slow-drying as well, for some reason I find stankier polishes usually are. 

Anyway, I am tired and hungry so TGIF, homies!

7 comments:

  1. It's pretty! I like how the glitter really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I have a teal glitter polish in a triangular bottle like this with no labels or anything though

    ReplyDelete
  3. How dare you skip a day! Don't let it happen again! Hahahaha! And yes I know the difference between the Laura's who comment on my blog silly! That's the beauty of the comment system I use! Not sure what to say about this polish except I like the name you picked?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Fingers: Weehee, I feel more special. Yeah, there's not really much to be said about it lol. Nothing too special but I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**