A Look Back

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

I just thought it might be interesting to share with you some stats about my blog.

Most viewed posts:
And let's put that in conjunction with the top search words that direct to my site (I've combined like terms):
  • twilight sparkle
  • opi roadhouse blues
  • opi rainbow connection
  • draco malfoy hot
  • essie trophy wife
For reasons that baffle me, searches for the My Little Pony Twilight Sparkle are by far the highest bringer of traffic to my site with 4,183 searches, whereas Roadhouse Blues in second place has a measly 531. That's kind of terrifying. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not.

Oh, and of course another one of my top posts is a picture of a shirtless Tom Felton (who plays Draco Malfoy) and some blondies (as in food, you weirdos. They're like butterscotch brownies). I really don't know how I feel about that.

As far as technology goes, my blog is mostly viewed on Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, and most people that read my blog are PCs (they're in first at 70%, Macs are in second at 18%).

And the countries that look at my blog the most are:
  • United States
  • Canada
  • United Kingdom
  • Australia
  • Netherlands
Since I'm reflecting on the past year (or really I should say 9 months, since I only started my blog at the end of March), let me ask you: how do you think I'm doing? Should I post more My Little Ponies and hot men for your enjoyment?

This is probably the most glorious thing I've ever made. I hope my mom (who will be reading this eventually) can forgive me.

May your new year be filled with nail polish, happiness, My Little Ponies, and many, many hot men.

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**