Wet n Wild Diamond in the Rough

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

And this is the last Ice Baby I have to bring you, one that I was quite excited to try out.

Wet n' Wild Diamond in the Rough

As a base, I started with Aldo Mercury. I actually had this one in my "meh, I'll swap/franken you" pile, but it seemed like it would make a good base for Diamond in the Rough and I liked it a lot! I think I might keep this one now.






And then I put two coats of Diamond in the Rough.



HOLY FLAPJACKS BATMAN CLICK ON THIS *dies*

AND THIS

AND THIS



*resuscitates* (fun fact: I got "resuscitates" right on my second try!) Diamond in the Rough has a charcoal tinted base (I think, I can't tell for sure because I layered it) and it's full of small silver glitter and bigger holo glitter. Unfortunately there won't be any sun shots for a while due to the weather we're having, but it looks pretty awesome with flash, no?

The formula was nice like the previous glitters from the same collection. Honestly I don't have much else to say... although it is super pretty!

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**