Color Club Earthy Angel + Stamping

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

I found the entire Color Club Back to Boho collection at Ross a while back, so I figured I should get around to showing them to you since I've almost worked my way through all of them.


We'll start with Earthy Angel

I have no pictures of it alone, so you'll just have to go with these pictures of Color Club Blue-topia (also from the Back to Boho collection) stamped on top.









Sooo... I kind of love this. This is two coats of Earthy Angel which is a nice tan polish that's darker than my skintone so it doesn't do that weird blending-in thing that makes your fingernails disappear which is kind of freaky. It's quite flattering and I really like it. The formula was nice, too.

I thought it could use some stamping so I tried this one that I haven't used before, and I really like it! Sometimes I find that some stamps don't transfer right when they're super intricate which is probably the most ridiculously frustrating thing ever and it kind of makes me want to flip a table but this one was nice.

Celery-unicorn scale rating: Kit-Kat bars. 

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**