The Thursday Post

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

Oh my gosh Thursday came way too fast. I'm afraid I totally wasn't vigilant about finding links. I will, however, give you a song and then do a tag that I need to get around to.

Don't Stop - Foster the People

Now that you have some background music, I'll do the Nail Polish Tag.

I was tagged for this by both Leslie and Tyne.

  1. How many nail polishes do you have? Oh gosh... probably around 200 now. I don't want to count!
  2. What is your favorite brand of nail polish? Hmm. That's tricky. OPI's formula is usually impeccable, but I love the colors that Zoya offers, and China Glaze is just pretty awesome all around. I don't want to pick!
  3. Do you like crackle polish, or do you hate it? Meh, I don't know. It looks too "muggle-y" in my opinion, but I do occasionally use the silver shatter I have.
  4. What is your first nail polish brand? I honestly don't remember. Oh wait, I think it was Milani! The first polishes I remember buying are Milani Totally Cool and OPI Mad as a Hatter. 
  5. If you're going to have a nail polish line, what are you gonna name it? Laura's Lacquers, duh!
  6. What nail polish color does not compliment you?
  7. Usually orange and yellow. They make me look dead which reminds me of zombies and zombies are pretty much my biggest fear.
  8. And what color does compliment you?
  9. Usually pale colors, since I am freakishly pale, but I really love blues/turquoises/teals.
  10. Name two of your best nail art friends? How could I pick? I don't want to list people because I'm afraid I'll leave someone out, but I must give a shout out to Leslie for really making me try nail art!
  11. What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received? Oh man, I don't know! I think I'm going to have to credit Leslie again for sending me a wonderful franken that she made, which was unbelievably fabulous of her!
  12. Make a speech about thanking the blogger who gave you this tag. Thank you to Leslie and Tyne for passing this on to me. They are both wonderful ladies and I love everything they do! You should check out their blogs because there is guaranteed to be something awesome on there.
I'll be back with some more polish tomorrow, I promise! It's been a busy week but never fear! I will have plenty more posts coming up soon.


You're welcome, Lady Gaga. You're welcome.




0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**