Christmas NOTD

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

Okay, now the computer is behaving itself and I can belatedly show you my Christmas nails!






Yay! I'm pretty sure you can tell what all these things are, or else I'm slightly worried about you. For the base I again used my NFL Saints gold foil (holy guacamole that stuff's awesome) and for the red, I used Essie One of a Kind, for the brown I used Essie Little Brown Dress, for the green I used Finger Paints ________ and for the white I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind White.

It's all freehanded, I found my freehand brush! *cheers ensue* So hopefully I'll be doing more freehanding in the future, at least after I work my way through all my new babies! I'll show them to you in just a moment. (you might noticed I'm holding one of them because it was the closest bottle at hand...)

On my right hand, I did the gold foil again, plus China Glaze Twinkle Lights.




I hated Twinkle Lights over green but I absolutely love it over gold! It's so pretty and sparkly, and it works perfectly. Hallelujah, because I don't think I could bear getting rid of it (it came as part of a set and then I would have this empty slot where it's supposed to go, and that would just bug me for the rest of my life).

All right, are you ready for my Christmas haul? I'm pretty sure I just heard a resounding YES, which is troubling because there's no one here so it's probably just the voices in my head. Oh well!

*squee* OMG LOOK AT ALL THAT STUFF. We've got:
- Butter London Black Knight/Tart With a Heart Duo
- Nails Inc. Magnetic Effect Trafalgar Square
- Speciallità Hits Lambada and No Olimpo Artemis
- a england Iseult and Perceval
- Ozotic 505
- Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe, Naked, and Don't Tell Mama
an adorable green foil snowman polish!

AND OMG I GOT A HELMERRRRRRR. (thanks mom & dad!)

For those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about, a helmer is a little file-cabinet like thing that you can get at Ikea, and it's handy-dandy for storing nail polish because the drawers are just the right height. Here is where my polish is living currently:


Yeah... there's not enough room in the buckets so I've just started piling things around the sides. So helmer = muy bueno. I'll take pictures of it when I get all the stuff transferred! IT'S GOING TO BE SO BEAUTACIOUS.

I won't bore you with pictures of the non-nail related stuff, because it's mostly Saints things. As in the New Orleans Saints. I love them soooo much... I love my Texans too, don't worry. They hold equal parts of my heart. I really just love football in general, I know some of you might find that a little (read: a lot) weird, but I pretty much watch any football game that I can possibly see.

Aaanyway... I hope you had the most bodacious of Christmases and I wish you a radical New Year! Get anything particularly gnarly that you'd like to share?

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**