Easter nails and Final Voting!

7:55 PM Laura 0 Comments

Good evening, ladies! I hope you've all had a wonderful Easter. I, for one, am stuffed to the brim and probably won't be eating again until sometime around November. I just can't resist jelly beans and Cadbury Creme Eggs, which are pretty much pure sugar. They are delicious. All in all a satisfying day.

I did a wee bit of nail art to mark the occasion!



The flowers smeared a bit and the egg is dented, but ah well. You get the point. If you want to know about any of the colors, just ask away!

The first round of voting has come to a close, and we now have six final names that you guys will pick a lucky winner from! Since I'm too lazy to re-upload all the pictures to this post, HERE are the pictures of the franken you are naming if you need a refresher.


Thank you so much to everyone who entered! There were some names that I really loved, you guys were so creative! I have to give a shoutout to some of my favorites that didn't make the cut: 

-You Blue It, Baby!
-Laura's Theme (for obvious reasons)
-Sunken Treasure
-Disco Lagoon
-Gaudy Pool Party
-Azure Hurricane

But you are all so creative and wonderful and I love you. 

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**