And the winner is...

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

All right everyone, we have a winner but I'm going to have to keep you in suspense a little longer because I'm more than a little irritated right now.

So I like having these contests. You guys are great and I want to reward you for being wonderful followers and I just love you all so much. I want you guys to be able to vote and have this be anonymous so it can be as fair as possible. The reason that I'm hesitant about declaring the winner myself is because I don't want anyone to think I'm picking favorites, I want this to be up to you guys since I'm doing it all for you.

And so when I get around 200 votes for this contest, and 200 are for one name, I try not to be suspicious. But when they're all in huge chunks and the timestamp is seconds apart, it makes me mad.

This rant is not for all of you. This rant is for the one of you who made up over 50 fake emails in order to manipulate this contest. I'm not going to call you out because you know who you are and I hope you're ashamed. I can't believe you thought I would be stupid enough not to get wary when I saw how you were winning by a landslide.

Honestly I had expected a lot more integrity, I'm surprised anyone would be so blatantly deceptive and manipulative, and I hope I never run into this problem again in the future. I will be much more hesitant when it comes to contests and voting. In any contests I ever have later on, I will probably be picking all the winners myself because I don't want this to happen again.

I emailed every single address that was entered and when I started noticing that all of the ones that returned errors had voted for a certain name, I decided to save myself some trouble and invalidate that person entirely. I hope you're happy, because you did this to yourself. You probably did the same thing to get past the first round of voting, and you took some other honest person's spot. Please do not ever come back to my blog again.





Yeah. I had some appropriate gifs and I figured they might lighten the mood.

ANYWAY. Now that I've gotten that off my chest, let's announce the REAL winner! I just emailed her, so let's hear it for

Whitney!
and her name "Take Me to Blueberry Sky"

Congratulations Whitney! I'll give you a day or two to claim your prize.

Thank you so much to everyone who entered, this has been absolutely ridiculous and time-consuming but I need to remind you guys that I love you.


And that concludes this post. *gavel bang*

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**