China Glaze Fast Track

7:45 PM Laura 1 Comments

So today I have my second selection from the China Glaze Hunger Games collection, Fast Track.








This is 2 coats. Fast Track is a slightly pinky brown nude with a heavy dusting of gold shimmer. I don't remember which district this is for... whoops.

The formula was very nice, no problems to report, she didn't make any trouble!

Sorry if I'm a little subdued, I'm pretty tired today. I had a big lunch with two of my besties and then let Ed Sheeran sing me to sleep... had a pretty nice nap. :) How was your day?



1 comment:

  1. This is a nice one...I picked this one up. My day was okay just busy :/

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**