OPI Grape Set Match/Servin' Up Sparkle duo

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

So today I'll show you this Serena by OPI duo that you've probably seen a million times, but you haven't seen it from me yet so pretend it's brand new and exciting.


This is Grape Set Match by itself at two coats. It's really pretty, very sparkly and has lots of chunky shimmer that's absolutely gorgeous.










And then with Servin' Up Sparkle it kind of just becomes fantastic. It's so sparkly it's kind of ridiculous. I love how well they go together. Servin' Up Sparkle is like the blingtastic Ryan to Grape Set Match's shimmery Allie. The glittery Jack to the grape Rose. A sparkly Romeo to a purple Juliet. You get the point.

Oh guys, I have to ask you one thing. Would you be terribly offended if I offered gently used polish as the giveaway prize? I have a bunch of polishes that I've used once or twice and will probably never use again and I see no reason why they shouldn't have a lovely home like the rest of my beauties that I use more often. I know lots of people swap with used polish, but I just want to make sure you guys are okay with it. To be clear, these would only be polishes I've used once or twice, not something that's halfway gone. Let me know how you feel!

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**