Cherry Blossoms

7:45 PM Laura 2 Comments


So I did some really awesome nail art and it looked super awesome in person but all my pictures turned out absolutely suckish and I am really frustrated. So I'm leaving them tiny so that they don't look as blurry.






This manicure is entirely Essie. I used Turquoise & Caicos for the base, Little Brown Dress for the branches, Raise Awareness for the flowers and Your Hut or Mine for the dark pink centers. It looked so good aghhh! I'd been wanting to try a cherry blossom manicure forever and it looked so great in real life. Ugh. Why does my camera do these things to me flarhghgghgg...

Anywho, I hope you like this even though it's not as awesome as I wanted. :)

2 comments:

  1. I hate when I can't get a good picture of a great mani, if it makes a difference I can see how awesome it is in the pics, I've been meaning to try cherry blossoms too, yours came out really pretty, love all the Essie colors.

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**