Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments


Look! A wild NAIL ART appeared!










It's not very good but gosh darn it is nail art and THAT IS HOW YOU DO IT SON.

I started with Zoya Kristen and shyeah. I really like how the diamonds turned out but I'm not sure how I feel about "Lucy" on top of it. Not exactly how I envisioned it, but oh well.


Also.... I did some One Direction nail art. *cringe, waits for tomatoes to be thrown* I knooow I'm sorry but it had to be done. I was just wondering... do you guys even want to see it? I know they are probably not most of you guys' cup of tea so I don't want to offend anyone with an aversion to British boy bands. But it's nail art! So I figured you might appreciate it. 


0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**