OPI Fly + Save Me

7:45 PM Laura 1 Comments

So today I have the lone two beauties I got from the Nicki Minaj collection. We'll start with Fly, which was the only one I originally wanted.





Fly is an absolutely breathtaking aqua crelly, it's absolutely beautiful and so shiny. The formula was glorious and the color is so much more unique than it appears in photos. Something about it is just incredibly special, I think. This is two perfect coats. I felt like I could hear the heavenly choirs of angels singing in the background while I was painting my nails.

And now, we have Save Me. I did not want this one at all when I saw the swatches of it. I don't like bar glitter and it really didn't appeal to me whatsoever. I felt safe from temptation. And then... I saw it in person.







UGH you guys I just can't... I didn't do Save Me half the justice it deserved in these pics (but luckily I'll be featuring it in tomorrow's mani so you can really revel in its true glory). It's just so beautiful. I saw it in the aisle of Kroger and it was just so sparkly and rainbowy and magical and I just COULDN'T RESIST. I knew this lovely would be mine as soon as I laid eyes on her. I just knew. Save Me is full of small silver glitter and filled with yellow, pink, blue, and holographic bar glitter. It's just fantastic.

I can't even.

I CAN'T.

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks good .. but can't wait to see it on the next post

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**