See the rainbow

7:54 PM Laura 3 Comments

Good afternoon, gals. Sorry for the abnormally late post, I had a loooooong day today, but this polish helped me through it!

Milani Cyberspace

I have a lot of pictures. It's amazing. I urge you to click on all of these to large-ify them! It's so gorgeous!

Outside

Shady

Indoor, flash

Indoor, flash

Flash-a-rific

Spaaaaarkly.

Umm, fluorescent light, I think...

Lamplight

Fluorescent again.

Outside

Suuuun

Inside by window

This stuff is a-may-zing. It's not like, in your face holo, but you can see the rainbowy sparkle in most lights. This was my first holo so I was SUPER excited. It did not disappoint. This was three lovely coats of subtle holo hawtness. Even in the few instances that it wasn't holo-y, it was a nice, opalescent blue that was very flattering on my pale skintone. Color me happy.

And... tomorrow I have something special for you. Something veeery special. I was planning to do some more silver shattering, but that will have to be postponed in lieu of a very unique treat. 

Here's a hint:

Intrigued? You'll have to come back tomorrow to find out!

3 comments:

  1. This is sooo beautiful and my sister is standing right here and SHE THINKS SO TOO.
    I biggified one of the pictures. Delicioso ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the price, the Milani holos are great. I just realized I don't have the gold one in my stash--I should fix that even though I don't wear a lot of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sonia: Woohoo. Your sister has good taste.

    @KarenD: This is the only one I picked up since blue is my favorite color and I didn't want to get more than one in case I didn't like the effect, but I think I might have to get some more too!

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**