Crack Addict

5:43 PM Laura 2 Comments

So here's some more Silver Shatter for you, since this stuff is frickin' awesome. I don't have a lot of time, so here are a bunch of pictures.

I started with 3 coats of Sinful's Boogie Nights

Outside, shadyish

Outside, sunnyish

Inside

Lamplight

Sorry for the hideous chip on my index finger. I smooshed it last night when it was still soft. :(

I tried applying a thicker coat of shatter this time, but it still cracked nicely and I liked how much space was between the cracks. I got a lot more comments on it this time, probably because it was more visible over the pink.

I like this stuff! And now I need to shower. I hate to post and run, but...

2 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**