Felicidades a mi! My babies have arrived!

6:39 PM Laura 3 Comments

I tried to tie in the two subjects of today's post. I'll go in sequential order, how about that.

First, today's manicure started with Milani Tropical Fiesta (hence the español).

Outside

Inside

Two coats. A lovely, highly pigmented creme. I wore this once last year and my friend decided to call me Tropical Fiesta forever. It has that kind of impact. This is not for people who want to be subtle.

Then, once I had the color on, I was thinking gold stamping would look quite nice with it, and I remembered this manicure from Chloe's Nails. I thought I might as well go ahead and try it, and I was quite happy with the results! I had to take quite a few pictures of it, but I narrowed it down for you guys. :P

Inside

Inside

Outside

I used plate BM20 and Milani Gold Lamé for the stamping, and tape and CG Boundless Color Midnight Magic for the tips. 

Now for the second part of the title! My little Zoya lovelies finally came today! Waiting for them was AGONY!

From left to right: Phoebe, Charla, Dharma, Adina, Faye, and Gemma. Squee!

The lovely Sonia randomly chose Phoebe to be the first swatch, so I'll have her for you tomorrow! I CAN'T WAIT!

Like the stamping? Think I made good polish picks for the Zoya exchange? Tell me about it!

3 comments:

  1. HAHAH YEAH GUYS THAT'S TOTALLY ME

    And I love the pink stuff. Sooo shiny. Now the stamping is really pretty too but personally the black stuff is a bit much.

    Jussayin, broski. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :C SINCE WHEN DOES SONIA WEAR THE PANTS IN THIS THREESOME?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fnrrrrp you can pick the next one.

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**