Dedicated to Meg

5:00 PM Laura 3 Comments

My friend Meg loves rainbows. If it has color, Meg has already organized it in rainbow order. She's a little OCD, but don't tell her I said that.

Anyway, she really liked this one, so it can be Meg's Mani.

Inside

Outside

I used two coats of CG Boundless Color Midnight Magic for the base, then, (in rainbow order of course): Essie One of a Kind, CG Boundless Color Candy Corn, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Yellow Kitty, Orly Mint Mojito, and NYC 204A.

I used a toothpick for all the dots.

And yes, this looked just as cool in real life as it did in pictures.

I think this has to be my favorite artsy-fartsy thing that I've done so far. It makes me so proud when people say "Whoa, did you do that?" and I can modestly say that oh, it's nothing, really. But. Y'know. It's pretty awesome.

I'm sure you all love it.

P.S. Click on the pictures to see the shimmer in Midnight Magic!

3 comments:

  1. D'OHMYGOSH FAVORITE. This looks amazing!! Like a pixel game or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IIIIITTTTTSSSSSS MMMMMMIIIIIIIINNNNNNEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    :D this just makes me soooooo happy like i feel famous now!!! :)


    aaahhhhh thanks! and yes, true i do LOVE rainbows, of course at first glance i sorta had a mini spaz because i was really worried it wasnt in order! then when it was in rainbow order i could breath again and actually look at it!!! :)

    oh the time the effort, but you have to agree if it wasn't in this order ppl would not like it nearly as much, like they might just have the need to twich b/c it wasnt right, BUT


    IT IS!!! so as you can obviously see, laura is going to be successful in life!!! ;D rainbow are just so satisfying! anyway THIS IS MY FAVORITE ONE YET!!!!! but just watch tomorrow laura will have killed it, and moved on and then everyone should b really sad b/c it isn't THE best one (this one is) YAY


    wow this mani (MY mani), the amazing choir ppls, the book i'm reading, and my cat..... i almost dont care that the world is ending tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**