The Grand Finale

7:46 PM Laura 4 Comments

And so, our Zoya journey has come to an end. Not to worry, I've made sure it goes out with a bang!

And now, I bring you: The legend, the polish...

Charla.

Outside

Spaaaarkle shot!

Not really sure where this was...

Inside near a window

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. This is all I have to say. One coat in the first three pictures, but I added a second because I'm planning to wear her for tomorrow too! I know, I'm willingly wearing a polish more than one day! GASP! She's just that good.

She's more green than I was expecting, but it's a pleasant surprise. It looks like there's glitter in the bottle, but on the nail it's more of a mini-flakie thing. Whatever. It's awesome.

I honestly have nothing bad to say about this. Just. *Faints*

I'm not even going to ask if you like her, because I don't think it's possible not to. Just leave all raving in the comments section.

- Laura

4 comments:

  1. RAVE RAVE RAVE SO BEAUTACIOUS MMM-MMMM GOOD

    Oh wait I'm supposed to be MATUUUURE

    .. it's pretty. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like her.

    She's a pretentious, conceited snob with no life goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just get a red wig, a matching fin and you could be the little mermaid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, I'm going to disregard that.

    Meg, come on, it's so purrrty.

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**