More Flakie Magic

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

So today, as a reward for you guys being so ridiculously fantastic, I have decided to share with you more adventures from flakie-land.

I started with 2 coats of the wonderful Essie Mesmerized, a very nice blue creme. I followed that with one coat of Essie Shine of the Times.


Then I added two coats of Finger Paints Flecked.


And after that, I added a coat of Essie Matte About You.





This was really freakin' cool! It's like a flakie party all up on my nails. Since I don't have any of the multicolored flakie topcoats i.e. Cult Nails Unicorn Puke, I decided that this would do the trick. I love it! Kind of reminds me of this:


Come on, that's adorable.

Oh right, and also about the giveaway. OK, so I want it to be at least some sort of contest since giveaways are too easy, and most of you said contest as well. But I know not everyone has equal abilities when it comes to nail art and the like, so I think what I'll do is make a franken, and then everyone can submit names for it. I'll let everyone vote on the names (they'll all be anonymous so that people can't lobby for votes from their followers, so that way people with more followers won't necessarily win) and whoever's name gets chosen will get the prize (including the franken they named, and maybe I'll make a custom franken for them too). I was going to go out today prize-hunting, and hopefully I'll get the contest together within a few weeks!

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**