Guest Post - Eye Heart It

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

Today's guest post is courtesy of a lovely lady by the name of Larie who runs a fabulous blog called Eye Heart It. She is really freaking awesome and does really amazing posts! I know you'll enjoy this so here she is!
 
 
"Hi everyone! I'm Larie. *blush* When Laura asked me to do a guest post, I may or may not have panicked a little, because while I do post the occasional NOTD or nail polish review...I suck at them. My nails aren't pretty and I don't have any nail art skillzzzzz; usually all I do is slap on two coats of a pretty polish and go "Oooooooooh." Then I wear it until I scratch up my nails (easy, I'm a climber) and repeat the whole process again.

After a bit of flailing (and a mini-consultation with Laura) I decided I could take one of Laura's pretty NOTDs and use it to inspire an eye look. Which is what I did. I'm sorry if you came here to a nail blog expecting...a nail post. Please don't throw tomatoes at me. *puppy eyes* I had permission!!!!!

So I picked this one:


I like blue eye shadow, and I know Laura is a teal fiend, so it was a good choice. Here's the look!


UDPP Eden + Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy, Shiro Cosmetics Desu (pastel blue), A Neat Gun (teal with orange glitter), Veran (dark blue with red glitter), UD 24/7 Glide-on Liner in Binge


I think it might be wearable if you weren't wearing blue (that might be a bit much). But paired with a peachy brown blush and some nude lipstick, you'd be ready for a night on the town! If you did such things. I, being boring, do not. I just walk the dog and scare the neighbors. Anyhoo.
 
Thanks for having me, Laura! :) And now you may resume your nail posts, bwahaha."
 
 
Yay! Larie is really amazing, she is the cutest thing and I enjoy her blog so much! She is where I discovered Thursday Posts and she also does Foodie Fridays that make me drool over my keyboard. I highly recommend FOLLOWING HER!

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**