Another jelly sammich!

7:45 PM Laura 1 Comments

I am really ashamed at how old this is... and it's not even the oldest post in my drafts folder... these pics were uploaded on Jan. 7 but they were probably at least a week or two older than that. Yikes. Well, better late than never!

First up we have Wet n Wild Night Prowl.



Night Prowl is a dark brownish black jelly base with tiny fuchsia glitter. I believe this is two coats.

Then I slapped on a layer of Color Club Very Merry Berry followed by a coat of OPI Houston We Have a Purple.




Oh my gosh it's just so shiny IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. Wow, I really like this! I love the large pink hex glitter, it's so shiny and sequin-like. The smaller blue color is really pretty, too.

All right guys I'm listening to Imagine right now and I kind of want to give all the Beatles a humongous hug because I JUST LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH GUYS LIKE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND... Ugh I just wish I could meet them all. That would literally make my life.

Oh hey, I should probably start working on that franken for you guys to name! Hopefully it'll be super awesome... I am quite confident in my frankening abilities, heh.

1 comment:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**