I'm Just a Girl...

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

Welcome to the revamped Thursday Post, which will be appearing randomly whenever I have time. I'll still be tagging these Thursday Post so that they're all organized together, though.


Just a Girl - No Doubt. I love No Doubt so much. Gwen Stefani is awesome and so is this song.

Somebody get this in my mouth right now.

Starry night photos are officially awesome.
Why can't I live in a house with an awesome staircase? Or any stairs at all, for that matter.

This is so freaking entertaining. I could spend hours just messing around with them!

Can I please live here?

I just burst from the adorableness.

Things like this really make me want to be a photographer!

Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**